Christianity meets Religion
People has turned Christianity upside down, they now suit it to their way of thinking. People with a very corrupted mind would go ahead and misquote scriptures of the bible to suite their own interests. Christianity is no longer Christianity, information has changed Christianity which i feel would still change because of what is constant "death"... People say change is constant but i don't buy that idea, because.. It's well known, we all have the knowledge that we must journey to the great beyond. It is already an establishment that we are prepared for but we ignore the preparation of the journey ahead of the constant "death"..... (so sorry that I'm diverting).... Now back to Christianity .... I said earlier that Christianity has changed and will still because of information....
*
NOW CHRISTIANITY IN OUR EVERYDAY LIFE(with the present information)
*
Christianity is basically the knowledge and experience of the The Word which is Jesus, how he came, thought, scolded, got betrayed, and finally died.... So, from the bible days it has been written that the people won't believe without Miracles in particular,which it's still needed. In churches presently, only few of the people praise God, the rest dances to the rhythm and say the song, not minding the lyrics as a whole. Let me leave this at this junction so that it won't be too lengthy.... I'll just round it up to be that Christianity is just being Christ like which most people aren't including me, we are just being told what
What to do, not knowing what to do, and that is happening presently in the Christiandom
Religion
R— recreation; One has to own a recreational motive towards the pattern of their own RELIGION
E— expectations; in every religion, one is expectant... One might not know he is but it actually happens
L— location; one has to know the location at which he or she would build on when it comes to Religion
I— instincts; this is the most essential part of religion... If i start explaining it would eat my brain which I'm yet to... But your instincts speaks for you, it's the most audible sensation that shouts out LOUD this thing i call religion
G— graduation; religion graduates, especially when the person has;
I— interests in it... That's why i said religion is the mind
O— obstacles; this is the most very common disease that rises up in religion
N— finally we have NATURE... Religion is natural it's also supernatural ...I'm really convinced that religion is supernatural because it deals with the mind and the mind works in diverse ways. I'll speak on that later
Religion is RELIGION... It has too much Branches.... We have, Buddhism, Islam, Christianity and the mind...
Religion is a wide range of the mind, to me, it deals with the mind.... Someone can create religion in another person or create for themselves... Religion has bought so many persons mind to a standard which they are still following that pattern but I'll tell you what i know about religion..... Religion is MIND..
Written by
Esther George.
Nicely said
ReplyDeleteEsther George always
ReplyDeleteMaking me proud
Great Article Esther....well done
ReplyDeleteWonderful
ReplyDeleteGreat job Esther thanks for balancing my mind set
ReplyDeleteGreat job! !
ReplyDeleteAwesome, am proud of you my baby... The sky is the beginning for you dear... More wisdom, more understanding.
ReplyDeleteWonderful
ReplyDeleteWell said.